Who We Are
Mission Statement –
The Bloomfield West II Association is dedicated to enhancing the quality of life in our community and maintaining its value and status by:
- Fostering a Sense of Neighborhood Community.
- Increasing the Level of Neighborhood Cooperation.
- Enforcing Existing Rules and Helping to Implement Revisions to Improve Flawed Rules.
- Taking Appropriate and Timely Action in Matters that Threaten Property Values or Undermine a Strong Sense of Community.
- Seeking Continuous Improvements in Financial Oversight, Budgeting, and Spending of Community Funds.
- Developing Lines of Communication with City and County Governments.
Vision Statement –
The Bloomfield West II Association strives to maintain the value and status of this valuable, safe, and beautiful subdivision we all call home.
All sealer is hand squeegeed – No Spraying
2 Car Driveway – $90
3 Car Driveway – $100
+ $40 for any new or previously not sealed driveways
Tuesday May 3, 2023 / Tuesday May 10 (Rain date)
Limited to 40 Driveways
To schedule your driveway
Vinyl siding, concrete driveways and sidewalks
House siding $160 (Cash, Check, and Visa/MasterCard accepted) must be paid at time of Service
Driveway $60 for 2 car Driveway
$75 for 3 car Driveway
Also, Paver pressure cleaning, Deck Pressure Washing and Staining Services.
To schedule your home contact:
Sam’s Pressure Washing